Whether you are using an iPad, Chromebook, Android device, laptop, or desktop, you'll be able to access BookNook with ease! Find your device and follow the simple steps to get into BookNook (for minimum system requirements, click here).
- Download and install the app from the app store by clicking here. Note: your iOS must be iOS 11+ (check your iOS by following these directions)
- Once you have downloaded the app, open it on your device and login to BookNook by using your email and password
OR Using Safari, go to app.booknooklearning.com and login using your email and password.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are using the browser version, do not add the webpage as an app icon to your iPad. Due to the way iOS is built, this will cause the books within BookNook to not work properly. We recommend using the iPad app exclusively.
- To install the Chromebook App, head to this page and click install.
- When arriving to app.booknooklearning.com, you will be prompted to go to the Chromebook store to download the BookNook app. Please follow the directions to add the app to your Chromebook’s desktop.
- In the future, you can click on the app on your desktop to be taken to the login page.
Using an Android Device (Samsung, Nexus, etc):
- Open Google Chrome and go to http://app.booknooklearning.com. Once there, you should be able to login to BookNook by using your email and password. We recommend bookmarking the app link.
Laptop or Desktop (PC or Mac):