The network test is designed to check if your network can handle BookNook. Just because you got an error, does not mean that BookNook will not work on your network. Please be sure to mail your network test results to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from BookNook will reach out with next steps.
Articles in this section
- What types of assessments will BookNook convert?
- How do I give a guide student access so they can work on sessions?
- How do I remove access to students for guides when they are no longer working together?
- How do I use reports?
- I ran the network test and got back one or more errors. What do I do next?
- Something not working? Spotting and filing a bug.
- Help! I’ve got a question not covered in this FAQ.