Whether you are using an iPad, Chromebook, Android device, laptop, or desktop, you'll be able to access BookNook with ease! Find your device and follow the simple steps to get into BookNook (for minimum system requirements, click here).
Laptop, Desktop,Android Devices, Chromebook (App Recommended), iPad (App Recommended):
- Open either Safari or Google Chrome (Internet Explorer is not supported at this time)
- Go to http://app.booknooklearning.com and login using your email and password
- You can then bookmark this for future use. For more info on using bookmarks in Chrome, visit this page.
iPad App (Recommended):
Install our app:
- Download and install the app from the app store by clicking here. Note: your iOS must be iOS 9+ (check your iOS by following these directions)
- Once you have downloaded the app, open it on your device and login to BookNook by using your email and password
- When arriving to app.booknooklearning.com, you will be prompted to go to the Chromebook store to download the BookNook app. Please follow the directions to add the app to your Chromebook’s desktop.
- In the future, you can click on the app on your desktop to be taken to the login page.
Chromebook App (Recommended):
- To install the Chromebook App, head to this page and click install.
Kindle Fire Tablets App (Required, see supported models below)
- To install the BookNook app, visit this page
- You can also search for BookNook in the Amazon store to find the app
Support Kindle Tablets: Kindle Fire HDX (2013 and 2014), Fire HD 8 and 10 (2015 - 2018)