Whether you are using an iPad, Chromebook, Android device, laptop, or desktop, you'll be able to access BookNook with ease! Find your device and follow the simple steps to get into BookNook (for minimum system requirements, click here).
Install our app:
- Download and install the app from the app store by clicking here. Note: your iPads must be running iOS 9+ (check your iOS by following these directions)
- Once you have downloaded the app, open it on your device and login to BookNook by using your email and password.
- To install the Chromebook App, head to this page and click install.
- When arriving to app.booknooklearning.com, you will be prompted to go to the Chromebook store to download the BookNook app. Please follow the directions to add the app to your Chromebook’s desktop.
- In the future, you can click on the app on your desktop to be taken to the login page.
Using an Android Device (Samsung, Nexus, etc):
- Download the app on the Google Play store by clicking here
- Once you have downloaded the app, open it on your device and login to BookNook by using your email and password
Laptop or Desktop (PC or Mac):