Directions for guide/teacher sign in are below. If you have forgotten your password, please see this article.
1. Check your email for our automated welcome email that comes once your site administrator entered your information into BookNook to create your account; (check your spam too, just in case):
2. Open your BookNook app or or visit app.booknooklearning.com on your Chrome or Safari browser. It will send you to the student sign in page by default. To sign in as a reading guide, click on the blue text.
3. Enter your email address and temporary password provided in the email from BookNook
4. You will be prompted to create a new password. This password must be at least 8 characters in length.
5. When you sign in for the very first time, our system will ask if you'd like to take a tour/do a demo lesson as a refresher. You can take the tour by clicking on the green button, or skip it by hitting the X in the top right corner:
6. Congrats you made it to onto BookNook where you can start working with students to improve their reading!