Any student that you wish to have enrolled in BookNook should be marked as enrolled. When a student is enrolled in BookNook, they will appear on your weekly and year long goals and have this icon next to their name: .
Note: when students are first added to BookNook, they are automatically marked as enrolled.
Follow the directions to enroll a student in BookNook:
**To unenroll a student, follow these directions but at step 3, change the enrolled switch from "Yes" to "No"
1. Once you are logged into BookNook, click on the "Students" tab on the left hand side of the screen
2. Click on the student that you would like to enroll in BookNook
3. To the left, click on "profile"
4. Under the student's name, click on the switch marked "No" and it will change to "Yes"
5. Go back to the "Students" tab to confirm the student is enrolled, indicated by the next to the students name