*Please note: leveling will not change the students instructional level within BookNook automatically. If you click "Yes, this looks right" when getting the leveling suggestion, the next time you complete leveling the student will get a leveling passage at the new level. To change a students instructional level in BookNook, your site admin can follow these directions.
Articles in this section
- 1. Set Up
- 2. Leveling
- 3A. The Lesson, Part 1: Vocabulary
- 3B. The Lesson, Part 2: Fluency
- 3C. The Lesson, Part 3: Comprehension Focus Introduction and "I Can" Statements
- 3D. The Lesson, Part 4: Student Read and Talking Points
- 3E. The Lesson, Part 5: Discussion Question and "I Can" Statement Review
- 4. Wrap Up
- Learn More: What is or is not considered an error during leveling?