When setting up a session for your student(s), you can select the reading level you would like to work on that day. See video to see how this feature works. Please note: If you have completed any leveling sessions with your student(s), the lessons shown will be based on the student's leveling score. If you have not completed any leveling sessions, the lessons shown will be based on the score entered when the student data was first entered into BookNook.
Articles in this section
- Signing In for the First Time
- How do I sign in to BookNook?
- How does a student sign in to BookNook?
- What is my student's username?
- Lesson Set-Up: How to Select a New Reading Level for Your Student(s)
- How do I change my password?
- How do I access BookNook on the device I have (ipad, Chromebook, Android, Mac, or PC)?
- I forgot my password. What do I do?
- If I don't finish a session, how do I rejoin?
- Do you have rubrics for scoring students in fluency and comprehension ("I can" standards)?